Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro Requirements

sean1234560

Question

Hello i am having some trouble finding some thing i need for the capture card i am getting i think get the base of it but there is one thing i can't seem to find and that is a component cable i'll have a image at the bottom if any one can help i would be thankful.

thank you

post-107348-0-73120000-1351441852_thumb.jpg

Edited by sean1234560

6 answers to this question

You should be able to get one at any electronics store near you.Best Buy,WalMart,etc.

If it's the one for your console then they are different from a regular Component cable.They have to be a special one that has the adapter on the end that fits your console.

You should be able to get one at any electronics store near you.Best Buy,WalMart,etc.

If it's the one for your console then they are different from a regular Component cable.They have to be a special one that has the adapter on the end that fits your console.

Well i have a xbox 360 and i already have the a/v hdmi cord i just need the one for the other end of the capture card and thank you for the reply i'll maybe go in the next two days to see if they have one at my best buy