Question

hi,

a month ago i made a topic in which i said that the roxio game capture software doesn't install on my pc (it aborts at a certaint point (alot of people have that problem)) and so i went to the pc store where i got my laptop and asked if they could help me and they said that my laptop is 64 - bit and that the roxio software is 32 - bit and that that is the problem, so is there a download to get the software in 64 bit? i guess it speaks for it self that i wont pay as the software is part of what i bought already?

6 answers to this question

hi,

a month ago i made a topic in which i said that the roxio game capture software doesn't install on my pc (it aborts at a certaint point (alot of people have that problem)) and so i went to the pc store where i got my laptop and asked if they could help me and they said that my laptop is 64 - bit and that the roxio software is 32 - bit and that that is the problem, so is there a download to get the software in 64 bit? i guess it speaks for it self that i wont pay as the software is part of what i bought already?

I hope that you didn't pay those folks anything, for the wrong information that they gave to you.

hi,

If what that PC Store told you were true, you would be running only one or two programs on your laptop. Almost all programs are still 32bit and run perfectly happy on a 64bit machine.

Dump that PC store!

Look at your Roxio Game Capture Disc.

x64 and x86 drivers for x64 and x32 bit operating systems.

I agree dump the PC Store or at least the one that helped you, he just showed he doesn't know much.

post-97-0-88731100-1351705274_thumb.jpg

it worked! but i still think it's a little weird cuz i installed the x64 already before and it didn't work, now i did the exact same thing and it did, without cleaning history putting my anti - virus off, disconnecting internet etc.