• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Issues

L0B3S

Question

I just got my Game Capture HD Pro and i get no audio or loud cracking in the right speaker on my tv, in the preview window, and in recorded video. I have tried both HDMI and Component cables and have tried multiple cables. Anyone on here have similar issues or know how to fix it?

11 answers to this question

Tried with both Xbox 360 and PS3 There are very little audio settings on these consoles its basically stereo or 5.1 and i tried all the options. Last night i hooked the Xbox up through component and did not plug in the left audio which works and turned the volume up as loud as it could go and you can hear sound through the right its just very very feint and anything really loud like gun shots will crackle. Happens on both consoles though component and the Xbox 360 through hdmi.

You don't understand its not the audio its specifically the right audio. The sound coming out of the left is fine crystal clear and the right volume. The sound coming out of the right is very very quiet and is cracks when there is loud sound in the game. I am starting to think its a blown amp or cap in the game capture device.

Edit: Here is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW46ykWL7Hs&feature=plcp

Edited by L0B3S

Guest ivanatrox

And the audio comes out fine without our device?

If so, please PM me your contact info. I would like to get that device back and will send you a replacement.

Ivan

I have not heard any response from anyone at roxio. I have made multiple support tickets and they just get closed and now my support account has been disabled. I tried phoning but i got hung up on. Is this really the support you guys offer? Someone gets a broken device and you just ignore the person till they go away?

Edited by L0B3S

I have not heard any response from anyone at roxio. I have made multiple support tickets and they just get closed and now my support account has been disabled. I tried phoning but i got hung up on. Is this really the support you guys offer? Someone gets a broken device and you just ignore the person till they go away?

Who do you mean by "you guys"? If you mean Ivanatrox then he is the only one who is connected with Roxio and he sometimes frequents these forums. Everyone else is just a user like you.

Guest Abiel@Corel

If cannot login to your support account, then you can have it reset.. just go to https://www.corel.com/corel/login.jsp then click on the Forgotten password link.