GamrEnchantment

Docking Issues - Resolution Error

Question

I am trying to dock settings and effects onto VideoWave, but I keep getting an error saying that the window can not dock because of my current screen resolution. What exactly does this mean? How can I fix this to dock settings? I have included a screen shot to show the error I am getting.

post-107135-0-05283300-1352383758_thumb.jpg

7 answers to this question

My current scrren resolution is 1366x768, which is the recommended for my laptop.

My current scrren resolution is 1366x768, which is the recommended for my laptop.

Try 1024 x 768 and see if it works?

Your DPI is 100%?

Nope, still didn't work. My DPI is 100%

How do you make the Preview window smaller instead of stretching across the screen like in the screen shot above?

Nope, still didn't work. My DPI is 100%

How do you make the Preview window smaller instead of stretching across the screen like in the screen shot above?

If 1366x768 is the max resolution for your screen then docking is not available for you.

I believe the minimum resolution for docking is 1280x1024, ie, the vertical resolution has to be at least 1024.

If 1366x768 is the max resolution for your screen then docking is not available for you.

I believe the minimum resolution for docking is 1280x1024, ie, the vertical resolution has to be at least 1024.

Is it possible to DL the software off the CD to another computer? I have a better resolution on my PC than my laptop. I have tried before, but kept getting an error.

Is it possible to DL the software off the CD to another computer? I have a better resolution on my PC than my laptop. I have tried before, but kept getting an error.

If you mean 'Install' it on another PC, the answer is yes.

In that case, What error?