Edit Video Error Message

SandersWI

1) Update your video card/chip drivers.

2) Make sure your windows font is set at 96 dpi (100%

Please provide us with the results of the dxdiag.exe evaluation of your computer (link to instructions). It will answer both the questions above. Follow the instructions carefully especially ATTACHING the txt file; not copy and paste it.

• Like 1

The 96 dpi solved the problem. I am using a 23" touch screen Dell. Taking it to 96 dpi is great to edit the video. Is there anyway I can use the edit video with 144 dpi. I like the larger font and icons & is easier on my eyes. Or am I going to have to learn to change the dpi when editing and back to 144 the rest of the time. Thanks for the quick response and solution.

DxDiag.txt

The 96 dpi solved the problem. I am using a 23" touch screen Dell. Taking it to 96 dpi is great to edit the video. Is there anyway I can use the edit video with 144 dpi. I like the larger font and icons & is easier on my eyes. Or am I going to have to learn to change the dpi when editing and back to 144 the rest of the time. Thanks for the quick response and solution.

The program requires 96 dpi - as you fount out. I know of no way to run it at a larger font settings. Sorry about your eyesight; it is a real bummer.

I had cataract surgery earlier this year and that fixed my visual issues. That is not part of the answer ! :)