Cineplayer

joca

Question

I have re-installed Roxio NXT pro onto a new clean hardrive so obviously cineplayer is not installed. I have what I thought I had lost the three ISO files disk one disk two and content disk of Creator 2011. Can someone perhaps kindly tell me which ISO I am likey to find cineplayer on.

8 answers to this question

Hi Joca,

I have three file-sets since I unpacked them rather than save them as ISOs.. There's the installer which is about 1.6 GB; the content which is around 5.6 GB, and disc 2 which is about 300 MB. Hopefully you should be able to pick your ISO from these descriptions

Cineplayer is in the installer file, but I don't know how you would try to install just Cineplayer from there. There is an MSI file there, but it might need parameters supplied by the main Roxio Setup file.

post-208-0-44362000-1352855221_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Brendon

Hi Joca,

I have three file-sets since I unpacked them rather than save them as ISOs.. There's the installer which is about 1.6 GB; the content which is around 5.6 GB, and disc 2 which is about 300 MB. Hopefully you should be able to pick your ISO from these descriptions

Cineplayer is in the installer file, but I don't know how you would try to install just Cineplayer from there. There is an MSI file there, but it might need parameters supplied by the main Roxio Setup file.

post-208-0-44362000-1352855221_thumb.jpg

Regards,

Brendon

Thank you Brendon I will have a look at what you suggest should not be too bad because I'm almost sure that CP is stand-a-lone as it remains when installing NXT/uninstalling 2011 so does not require 2011 install files.

From what I know, CinePlayer is replaced by WinDVD in Creator NXT. That version of WinDVD does not play commercial DVD movies. However, if you install NXT over Creator 2012, Cineplayer from Creator 2012 will be retained.

Thanx Yes that is right and I already did that 1st install. But I have now installed NXT onto a new clean hardrive so CP is not there to be overwritten hence my first question.

Joca,

Since you have Creator 2011, a way to get back the Cineplayer is to install Creator 2011 in your new clean hard drive and then install NXT over Creator 2011.

http://forums.suppor...ts/#entry419955

Yeah done all that when I first installed NXT. Thanks for trying CD saves me the trouble. Well I still have it on the previous HD which I have yet to format I am wondering whether I may get it that way????