• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro Setup Interrupted

amarriner

Question

Hi,

I just received a Roxio HD Pro from Amazon and I'm trying to install the software. I get to a certain point and the setup wizard displays an error message saying it was interrupted. I've attached the logs from the install, a screenshot of the wizard and my dxdiag output. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

DxDiag.txt

post-107746-0-16187900-1353094162_thumb.png

LogFile 12-11-16 12-12.zip

5 answers to this question

Seems like I have the "corrupted Data1.cab" issue I've seen on other topics. Is there a spot I can download the software instead of installing from disc? I've tried copying the disc to my hard drive and installing from there, but that doesn't work either. Tried on three separate machines, none worked.

Seems like I have the "corrupted Data1.cab" issue I've seen on other topics. Is there a spot I can download the software instead of installing from disc? I've tried copying the disc to my hard drive and installing from there, but that doesn't work either. Tried on three separate machines, none worked.

Contact Corel support they are the only one that can help you then.

The first person I got for support was helpful and quick to respond. However, he had to escalate it to Level 2 and since that happened on the 18th, I have not heard a peep from support. Despite prompting them several times since then and talking to someone else in chat support (who said they couldn't help). Soooo, I'm still waiting...stuck. Very frustrated. I thought new products had a 12-hour response time for support cases? I really wish I could, you know, actually use this product I've purchased.

Edited by amarriner