• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Audio Capture

sirkvnofdvn

I'm trying to use Easy Audio Capture to record over USB from a Fender Acoustasonic 100 amplifier. The main issue I have is that the audio level for recording is too low. I'm familiar with all of the auido settings and driver settings and have not found a solution yet. Otherwise everything is working fine. One thing I noticed is that the interface shows up in Easy Audio Capture as an "Unknown Pin Configuration" instead of "Line-In". I'm using a Dell D630C laptop running Windows XP Has anyone encountered the "Unknown Pin Configuration before or know of a way to correct it?

I'm trying to use Easy Audio Capture to record over USB from a Fender Acoustasonic 100 amplifier. The main issue I have is that the audio level for recording is too low. I'm familiar with all of the auido settings and driver settings and have not found a solution yet. Otherwise everything is working fine. One thing I noticed is that the interface shows up in Easy Audio Capture as an "Unknown Pin Configuration" instead of "Line-In". I'm using a Dell D630C laptop running Windows XP Has anyone encountered the "Unknown Pin Configuration before or know of a way to correct it?

I don't think you have a Roxio problem!

More of a, 'Pin Configuration for High Definition Audio Devices' or a 'pin configuration motherboard problem dealing with audio.'