• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can I?

Grayghost

Question

Not sure where to post this topic......

I'm a first time user of PhotoShow and would like to know if I can use it to send pictures that can be downloaded without creating a slideshow. If a slideshow must be created, can the recipient download individual pictures from the slideshow and save them?

4 answers to this question

If you have the Premium Membership, and upload it to the web, the person viewing the PhotoSHow is able to downlwaod the images. Remember that these will be poorer quality because they are from a video. They may be print quality if they are printed on smaller size paper.

My perference is to make the PhotoShow on my computer and then upload that to the web site. If you have the premium membership, you can download Version 6 to your computer via you member page.

You can use the free PhotoShow that comes with some Creator versions but you must use the on-line version. Note that no one has had any luck lately using video with the on-line version. Some images may take a couple of tries to upload them.

post-58-0-71335400-1353765195_thumb.png

Edited by sknis

Thanks for the info. I'm using the 'Basic' version that came with my Creator 2011 version. Since the photos are going to an artist, I need them to be the best quality and I have too many to send thru an email (without sending many emails). Do you know of a good 'Free' program that can be used for this purpose?

Thanks...... it's a time thing and should have been done already. I thought I could use PhotoShow to accomplish this and now I'm scrambling to get it done. Will search for something, just thought you might know of a program that's known to be safe since I don't have any experience with stuff that's out there.

Grayghost....... Topic solved