Mattsutton99

Question

hi, i got this a couple of days ago, and there was a problem that when i had stopped recording, i would playback my footage, and it was really, really sped up, i mean REALLY sped up, but now theres a new problem, when I open the recording software, it works fine, but when i plug the roxio gamecap in, it freezes the software, and eventually the whole computer, my computer meets the system requirements, its a hp compaq 6510b with a 1.86 ghz prossecor and 2gb of ram on windows 7 32 bit, its really weird, oh and one more thing, when i look back at the footage, its quite laggy aswell!

PLEASE HELP!

1 answer to this question

hi, i got this a couple of days ago, and there was a problem that when i had stopped recording, i would playback my footage, and it was really, really sped up, i mean REALLY sped up, but now theres a new problem, when I open the recording software, it works fine, but when i plug the roxio gamecap in, it freezes the software, and eventually the whole computer, my computer meets the system requirements, its a hp compaq 6510b with a 1.86 ghz prossecor and 2gb of ram on windows 7 32 bit, its really weird, oh and one more thing, when i look back at the footage, its quite laggy aswell!

PLEASE HELP!

Your CPU is below minimum system requirements if I've chased down the correct one.

Minimum System Requirements:

• Microsoft Windows® 8, 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM

You have a Celeron single core CPU.

post-97-0-13441100-1353765887_thumb.jpg

post-97-0-75146600-1353765887_thumb.jpg