Orange Output On Pass Through

alluringcloth45

Question

Recently I moved my computer and xbox, and now my xbox hooks up through HDMI to my monitor instead of a TV. Unfortunately, when I attempt to view the xbox's HDMI signal after it passes through the Roxio game capture HD pro the signal appears orange. It looks like the normal xbox, only there is an orange tint over all of it. When I have the capture software open, I can see in the preview window that the signal is coming through normal to the roxio, and if I hook the xbox up directly to the monitor the picture looks fine. I have tried switching out the HDMI cables multiple times, but nothing makes it look normal. Any help is greatly appreciated, do you think the roxio itself broke?

2 answers to this question

Recently I moved my computer and xbox, and now my xbox hooks up through HDMI to my monitor instead of a TV. Unfortunately, when I attempt to view the xbox's HDMI signal after it passes through the Roxio game capture HD pro the signal appears orange. It looks like the normal xbox, only there is an orange tint over all of it. When I have the capture software open, I can see in the preview window that the signal is coming through normal to the roxio, and if I hook the xbox up directly to the monitor the picture looks fine. I have tried switching out the HDMI cables multiple times, but nothing makes it look normal. Any help is greatly appreciated, do you think the roxio itself broke?

See post #5 in the thread that you hijacked.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/83736-green-video-output/