• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Moving Multiple Photos

crazym

Question

I have used photoshow in the past and I thought you could move multiple photos at a time in your photoshow. I have imported photos from two different sd cards and the photos are all scrambled. I need them to be from oldest to most recently taken. Does anyone know if you can move several photos at a time and if so how. I am very frustrated!

4 answers to this question

I have used photoshow in the past and I thought you could move multiple photos at a time in your photoshow. I have imported photos from two different sd cards and the photos are all scrambled. I need them to be from oldest to most recently taken. Does anyone know if you can move several photos at a time and if so how. I am very frustrated!

Perhaps you were thinking of an earlier version. I don't know of any way of doing it with Version 6.

Yes, some call it progress ! I really don't know if you could move multiple images in Version 5. If you have the desk top version of that, let me know and I can see if that is possible.

Some changes are dictated by operating system issues.

Sorry !