• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Wafflegazm

Youtube Says My Videos Are 720P, But I Can Tell They're Not

Question

I record with the Roxio GameCap HD Pro and use VideoWave as my editing software. Since the service pack 1.1 has come out, there are a limited amount of export options. It seems like I have tried almost EVERY single one in the list to get my video to true 720p.

But YouTube shows my videos are HD in 720p, but when I watch them, I easily notice fuzziness. I can tell its not 720p at all. I have been trying to figure out how to fix this for the past couple weeks now.

Any help at all would be appreciated.

6 answers to this question

Sorry to tell you this but Roxio's a rip off I can't even run the program. Oh and make sure you have all the inputs and my screen is fuzzy to when I look at my screen.

:angry:

Edited by Progamer

I definitely tried that first. I called support and told them my problem, and the man said that since its a Roxio related problem, I need to go into the Roxio forums. Very irritating.. To show you what I mean, here are my videos: youtube.com/wafflegazm

Another thing.... My capture bit rate is at 11000. Should I adjust that any?

• Like 1

Found the problem!! My Rocio profile was set to 480p. I then switched it to 720p, which led me to a bigger problem; VideoWave lags with the playback when I do that. But it plays fine in Windows Media player. Looks like I'm stuck with standard definition videos when I bought an HD game cap. Thanks a lot Roxio!