Captures Blue Screen!

scubbasteve

Question

Hi need help just received my roxio this morning excited i setup straight im setup right for xbox with hdmi's but i cant seem to get it to work i have hdmi running from xbox to roxio then hdmi from roxio to tv all good i try capture n i just get blue screen with the signal jumping between signal protected and no signal ive looked at videos for solution and they have setting that i don't videos are old so i just think its all automatic now but then i messed with the display settings on xbox and i got a black screen with the signal saying its ok and then i could change my profile in settings to 480p or 720 but still didn't get a picture frustrated i then tried it on my ps3 threw component from ps3 to roxio then hdmi to my tv and i had a pic in my preview window on pc but when i went to hdmi channel i had sound with a black screen settings were on 720 i think its just the settings but i cant work it out. ANY help would be much appreciated thank you in advance.

1 answer to this question