Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
  • 0

Roxio Whats Going On?!?!?!


Hybrid eSports
 Share

Question

Why are all the reviews on youtube and other websites saying this is the best product and once everyone buys it they complain. Im really pissed off that i bought this product that doesnt even work. If its not working its freezing if its not freezing it just sucks. FIX THIS ISSUE before i start making bad reviews and i dont want to do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Why are all the reviews on youtube and other websites saying this is the best product and once everyone buys it they complain. Im really pissed off that i bought this product that doesnt even work. If its not working its freezing if its not freezing it just sucks. FIX THIS ISSUE before i start making bad reviews and i dont want to do that.

 

Your posts is illogical! First you state that the reviews say this is the best product and then that everyone complains. After all, the so called reviewers also bought the product!

 

Not everyone who bought this product complains, I bet that most users have no problem.

No body here is going to fix it since we are just users of Roxio software.

 

I am sure Roxio is shaking in their boots with your threat to make a bad review.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I generally use the 10% Rule with comments...

 

10% of the posters will never understand it or be happy! What are the other 90% doing :lol:

 

Even that has to be modified on a Forum as generally people don't come here and registar just to say something nice :wacko: I just posted to a user that asked and was answered 6 months ago and not a peep since then... He posted another question today :huh:

 

But we are fellow users and will do our best to help you out ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Your posts is illogical! First you state that the reviews say this is the best product and then that everyone complains. After all, the so called reviewers also bought the product!

 

Not everyone who bought this product complains, I bet that most users have no problem.

No body here is going to fix it since we are just users of Roxio software.

 

I am sure Roxio is shaking in their boots with your threat to make a bad review.

 

Well, I know what the OP is coming from. Some people use the device in the first 10 minutes, write a review on how great it is, then run into bugs and errors a few days later, making a good experience go to bad. The on'y people I know that don't have trouble with the device are people with desktops or high end laptops, not going into why though..They should be shaking in their boots with the amount of refunds people want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Why are all the reviews on youtube and other websites saying this is the best product and once everyone buys it they complain. Im really pissed off that i bought this product that doesnt even work. If its not working its freezing if its not freezing it just sucks. FIX THIS ISSUE before i start making bad reviews and i dont want to do that.

 

You might want to post your rant to Roxio, directly. They may care if you start making bad reviews.

 

You posted to the forums, not Roxio Tech Support or Roxio Customer Service.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...