• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Getting Blue Screen

vanzilla23

Question

Im in need of some help... i just got my roxio hd pro last wednesday and it has been working fine until last night. i was shutting down everything to go to bed when my little sister accidentally pulled out the usb 2.0 cable from my laptop. which froze everything. since this happened i have restarted everything on my computer and it is all fine, but now all i have showing on my tv is a blue screen. and on the cap card itself its not even registering that i even have hdmi cables hooked up to it. ive tried everything. both of my hdmi cables are brand new my xbox is working fine when i hook it straight to my tv but blue screen when i run it through the roxio. please help im working on my craziest montage ever and its for a sponsorship! if i dont get this figured out theyll drop me! any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

6 answers to this question

Im in need of some help... i just got my roxio hd pro last wednesday and it has been working fine until last night. i was shutting down everything to go to bed when my little sister accidentally pulled out the usb 2.0 cable from my laptop. which froze everything. since this happened i have restarted everything on my computer and it is all fine, but now all i have showing on my tv is a blue screen. and on the cap card itself its not even registering that i even have hdmi cables hooked up to it. ive tried everything. both of my hdmi cables are brand new my xbox is working fine when i hook it straight to my tv but blue screen when i run it through the roxio. please help im working on my craziest montage ever and its for a sponsorship! if i dont get this figured out theyll drop me! any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Good news

If you have to post again, make sure you select the correct forum. You posted in the Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus you should be in the Roxio Game Capture HD Pro.

Not only that, he hijacked a totally non-related thread! :wacko::blink:

Edit: Make that 2 totally non-related threads in 2 different forums, neither of which was the correct forum.

Edited by grandpabruce