• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Gamecapture Hd Pro Question

Scarface90

Question

I just got the Roxio gamecapture HD pro today in the mail. I tested it out and recorded a gameplay. I played the video when I was in the editing software program that came with product. The video skips and doesn't play through well at all and eventually jsut stops, I figured its because my laptop does not have the highest performance specs, 2.1GHz AMD Sempron Processor w/ ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Graphics. I left my laptop at home defragmenting and have like 160 out of 250 gb of hardrive left, and 3 gb memory. I am assuming that I captured this video in 1080, so I was wondering how do I lower to 720p?

I'm sure this question has been posed before, but have a busy schedule this week. Any cooperation is very much appreciated.

Thank You Community Members!

3 answers to this question

I just got the Roxio gamecapture HD pro today in the mail. I tested it out and recorded a gameplay. I played the video when I was in the editing software program that came with product. The video skips and doesn't play through well at all and eventually jsut stops, I figured its because my laptop does not have the highest performance specs, 2.1GHz AMD Sempron Processor w/ ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 Graphics. I left my laptop at home defragmenting and have like 160 out of 250 gb of hardrive left, and 3 gb memory. I am assuming that I captured this video in 1080, so I was wondering how do I lower to 720p? Any other possible ways so the video isn't choppy in teh editing software?

I'm sure this type question has been posed before, but have a busy schedule this week. Any cooperation is very much appreciated.

I left earlier today with my laptop defraginng, but don't know if it'll do mcuh since the last time i did it was in September.

Thank You Community Members!

Way below, Single-Core Processor at 2.1GHz...

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16819103195

System Requirements.HDPRO

Minimum System Requirements:

Microsoft Windows® 8, 7, Vista™ SP2, XP (SP3 for 32 bit & SP2 for 64 bit), Intel® Core 2 Duo Processor 1.8 GHz or AMD Athlon x2 64 2.0 GHz, 2GB RAM Dual Core

2.3 GHz above is recommended for 1080 30p/60i recording.

Archived