Capture Button Unclickable

cloudswind43

Question

PC Specs

CPU- AMD FX-4100 QUAD-CORE 3.6 ghz

16 gb ram

1 TB HD

windows 7 64 bit

Just recently purchased this card and are having a particular issue I need assistance with. The capture button when I open the Roxio HD Pro Capture software is unclickable. Where the Edit&Share button I can click. I have Tried uninstalling repairing but have made no leeway. Can anyone assist?

The set up is as follow, AV Component cables plug into bottom of the Roxio HD Pro capture card, Then at the Top of it is the Hdmi leading to the tv and the usb leading to the computer. I can see video on the tv, Just having issues because the capture button isn't opening because its unclickable

Please help

5 answers to this question

I am having the same issue. I have done the repair, uninstall everything with AV and firewalls off and still not working. When I purchased a couple weeks ago it worked fine. But now this has been bothering me for 2 days and really am considering on returning it. I even did a revo uninstall and system restored to when it worked but still nothing.

I am having the same issue. I have done the repair, uninstall everything with AV and firewalls off and still not working. When I purchased a couple weeks ago it worked fine. But now this has been bothering me for 2 days and really am considering on returning it. I even did a revo uninstall and system restored to when it worked but still nothing.

Then send it back ~ you tried everything we know of... :(

I loved the easy streaming to twitch while it was working. Also I got a good deal on it during Black Friday sales. I also recall installing a windows update prior to it not working. Would that have anything to do with it?

Only if Everyone Else had the same problem ;)

I have tried several things and cannot reproduce this... You can return it or try working it out with Roxio.

Edited by Jim_Hardin