• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 44 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

I only clicked on the capture button once but if I double click on it it still does the Cannot Initiate Task thing.

Clicking it twice tries to open it twice and you get the "Cannot Initiate Task" in task manager.

Now answer the question I asked in the post before. So what didn't work?

How much PC experience do you have?

Well I dont exactly have the most PC experience, but I will get by, Okay so when I click on the Capture button the loading thing pops up but it never loads fully and never turns on the game capture software so I guess when I turn on the software my trying to click on it twice because I am clicking it so quickly it tries to load twice but It cant because no video capturing software can fun while another capturing software is in use, but I dont get why my roxio isnt working and coming up with the capturing software.

Even after you only click it once the "capture" window does not pop up? Are all your cords connected properly?

When you get Roxio open, go to task manager, then right click Roxio, clock "Go to processes", then right click and choose "End Process Tree" if there are any hidden applications linked to Roxio they should all be terminated. Also this is slightly "canned" but run as administrator and make sure Roxio is allowed in your firewalls.

That is pretty much the ONLY solution I can think of for your problem. It thinks you have multiple apps running, so if you only click it once just be patient and let it load, mine can take quite some time "15-20 seconds" to load if my laptop isn't quite fired up and running smooth.

If your problem persists, who you gonna call? Roxio support that's who.... I ain't afraid of no posts.

And I have installed it and uninstalled it and reinstalled it again if you didnt know.

You could try this, download Revo Uninstall http://download.cnet...4-10687648.html

and use it in the Moderate mode to get rid of all Roxio folders, etc. Reboot, install the software again

I had the same problem, a quick computer restart fixed it. If that doesn't work and you have re-installed the software then you are probably screwed.

Edit: You should remove the software, RESTART, re-install.

If that doesn't fix it then..........you're probably screwed.

Edited by Android1192

Even after you only click it once the "capture" window does not pop up? Are all your cords connected properly?

When you get Roxio open, go to task manager, then right click Roxio, clock "Go to processes", then right click and choose "End Process Tree" if there are any hidden applications linked to Roxio they should all be terminated. Also this is slightly "canned" but run as administrator and make sure Roxio is allowed in your firewalls.

That is pretty much the ONLY solution I can think of for your problem. It thinks you have multiple apps running, so if you only click it once just be patient and let it load, mine can take quite some time "15-20 seconds" to load if my laptop isn't quite fired up and running smooth.

If your problem persists, who you gonna call? Roxio support that's who.... I ain't afraid of no posts.

Thanks the running as administrator worked fine!

Okay now that I have all of that done now i have another problem! I am sorry but here is a picture, I just hooked up everything and clicked on it once and it worked fine and now it cant pick up the roxio i guess, please help!

post-108286-0-81312600-1355708716_thumb.png