• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Alex Polemis

Sharing Problem (Quallity)

Question

22 answers to this question

Hello i record normally and after i edit my video i press to sharing on youtube but everytime the quallity is SO BAD and my settings is ok. :/ I NEED HELP

I would imagine that you want folks to view your post here, first:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/84218-now-my-video-will-only-post-to-youtube-in-480p/#entry426351

But, you gave little information there, or here.

:D. Look my TV is FULL HD (LG) my computer have windows 7 32 bit with 3GB RAM , i5-2500 CPU @ 3,30 GHz 3,60 GHz ,Geforce GT 520. my settings on ps3 is ok. Now on Roxio the first time i upload a video it was ok (without editing) after that i try to upload another video but this time i edit little bit tha video and the quallity IT WAS SOOOOOOOO BAD and you couldn't choose 720p on my video on youtube only 480p. Just i want to know which is the best settings for Roxio and my ps3. NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO :( HELP !!!!

WTF now i upload a video 20 sec for a test WITHOUT EDITING and is ok. maybe there are problem with editing ? because will try again i will upload this video again and i will put Text or something else. and will see

OK i have problem IF i upload a video with nice editing for example put 2 videos and effects he will not be upload with good quallity and you cannot choose 720p ( on youtube)

Alex: Honestly, I have never uploaded a single frame to YouTube so I am at a bit of a handicap here... ;)

As I understand it, YouTube does have some restrictions regarding file size and that might be what is getting in the way???

Just a couple of things you need to double check...

Your PS3
must be set to display HD!

You must use
Component
output from your PS3 to the Roxio GameCAP HD!

You must be set to capture at 720 or better (note - IF the first 2 are not met it won't matter
:huh:
)

There are 2 ways to get it to YouTube ~ Export from VideoWave OR ouput and seperately updload with your browser...

Try it Both ways! (make note of the file size)

If it converts both to 480, it is a YouTube issue and has nothing to do with Roxio.

ok ty but i dont thing i have problem with that. but i want to know if can do something to record 1080p or to have little better quallity. Or just tell me the best ways,settings for capturing on ps3.

Look i can't choose 1080p for some reason and 1080i it's just like 720p for me. other options ?

Does your TV support 1080P?

yes my TV is FULL HD

They sell 720 HD TV's.

Are you sure your TV supports 1080P?

LG 32LS5600 LED TV 32'' is Full HD and i can't choose 1080p on DISPLAY (ON PS3) and i thing the problem is the devise (Roxio HD pro) before i installed the devise i was playing with HDMI on 1080p on. i don't know but now i don't have big problem with 720p. i record normally but i need to know if i can do something for better videos,quallity. There are settings or something to do something better ?

No body answer ? no options ? I will repeat again. I have LG 32LS5600 LED TV 32'' is Full HD and i can't choose 1080p on DISPLAY (ON PS3) and i thing the problem is the devise (Roxio HD pro) before i installed the devise i was playing with HDMI on 1080p on. i don't know but now i don't have big problem with 720p. i record normally but i need to know if i can do something for better videos,quallity. There are settings or something to do something better ?

Roxio clearly state " An HDMI connection is not possible from the PS3 due to HDCP (Sony protected) video out".

You have to use the Component cables.

post-68-0-61739500-1355427938_thumb.png

Edited by ogdens

No body answer ? no options ? I will repeat again. I have LG 32LS5600 LED TV 32'' is Full HD and i can't choose 1080p on DISPLAY (ON PS3) and i thing the problem is the devise (Roxio HD pro) before i installed the devise i was playing with HDMI on 1080p on. i don't know but now i don't have big problem with 720p. i record normally but i need to know if i can do something for better videos,quallity. There are settings or something to do something better ?

Watch this closely... Did you learn anything?

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/game-capture/hd-pro/overview.html