Install 64-Bit From Cd Manually

Sebrin07

Question

4 answers to this question

Its my tv it only does it with when i try hdmi I have a 64-bit computer also. I can use component to compnent but not hdmi to hdmi. I need help i want to use it on my ps3 and wii u but its not working. On the roxio hd recorder the two lights that say hdmi and the component sign, only the component sign lights up even when i change to hdmi it wont change. Why did not just make a button to switch from the two. I tried the program also to change to hdmi and still nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this because it seem like the only way i have read to fix is to install manually. If you know how to fix it can you please tell me if not just tell me how to install manually

Its my tv it only does it with when i try hdmi I have a 64-bit computer also. I can use component to compnent but not hdmi to hdmi. I need help i want to use it on my ps3 and wii u but its not working. On the roxio hd recorder the two lights that say hdmi and the component sign, only the component sign lights up even when i change to hdmi it wont change. Why did not just make a button to switch from the two. I tried the program also to change to hdmi and still nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this because it seem like the only way i have read to fix is to install manually. If you know how to fix it can you please tell me if not just tell me how to install manually

Power off the PlayStation 3. Connect a console specific Component AV cable** to the A/V port of the console. An HDMI connection is not possible from the PS3 due to HDCP (Sony protected) video out. Next, plug the color corresponding Component Video and RCA Audio cables to the inputs on the Roxio GameCAP HD PRO device.