No Video Output, Please Help!

ReddMcKnight

Question

Hi. I bought this Software/Hardware at Bestbuy today, and they told me it would work for Live Streaming my Video Games, but all I get when trying to output video with ANY program is a Black Screen, a Blue Screen, or a Black and White Screen that shows the Video for a split-second. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? If more information is needed, just let me know. Thank you.

6 answers to this question

Hi. I bought this Software/Hardware at Bestbuy today, and they told me it would work for Live Streaming my Video Games, but all I get when trying to output video with ANY program is a Black Screen, a Blue Screen, or a Black and White Screen that shows the Video for a split-second. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? If more information is needed, just let me know. Thank you.

VHS to DVD 3 is basically a program for capturing VHS video from a VHS recorder or from a VHS camcorder. I think Best Buy has no idea what the program does. Take it back and get a refund

Perhaps if you tell us exactly what it is you want to do, we might be able to help.

Neither, it's the Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus.

Then you purchased the wrong software. Here is what you purchased:

http://www.roxio.com...d/overview.html

One of the 2 game captures in the following URL is what you should have purchased, although I don't know whether or not if either will work with the Atari Jaguar:

http://www.roxio.com...k=b_gamecapture

As Walt said, take your software back to Best Buy, and get a refund.

Edited by grandpabruce

Even if you got EVD 3 up and running, the preview screen is only about 12 X 17 on a 22" monitor and of reduced quality...

You would still need separate software to capture what shows on the preview and perhaps another software to do the streaming OR...

Pick from one of those GameCAP's that GPB linked for you ;)