• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Preview Distortions In Mydvd

mmmpro

Question

The preview window in MyDVD for menus and video clips looks like the image below (#1).post-108484-0-82412500-1355778198_thumb.jpg

This is the default menu template with the default background, etc. The menu is stretched to show only 2/3 of the screen and has become a b/w image with vertical lines running through it. The menu should be blue with stars as seen in the second picture (#2 below), but I only see that when I mouse over the "change" options to the left in the Edit area (also note that 1/3 of the menu page is blacked out which is the same 1/3 missing from the stretch in image #1)post-108484-0-64842800-1355778205_thumb.jpg

I am able to edit text or move items around in the work area, but I have to guess where they are (as though the preview wasn't stretched) in order to click on them to edit. The other distortion shows up when I try burning the project (third picture) - the rainbow colors are cool, but wierd.post-108484-0-00158000-1355778213_thumb.jpg

Fortunately, the ISO this sample project created didn't have the distortions, but it makes authoring a disc more like a guessing game instead ... This has been happening since I installed NXT, so I haven't been able to use this program much and only now have had the time to post here. I have NXT installed on an HP laptop running Windows 7 64-bit. No other authoring program I use has this problem. Any ideas?

2 answers to this question