• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Sp1 Not Compatible With Twitch, Constant Freezes

FOULMOUTHGAMER

Question

So I have been streaming for a little now with the Roxio Game Cap HD and everything was going great until I downloaded SP1. After installing SP1 everyone who would watch my stream would inform me that it could constantly freeze for a second then continue and that it also had a huge delay. I tried everything I could think of to fix this, used every server available to me on twitch, changed my bit rate size a million times, and eventually ran out of options. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled everything using the install disk and told it to skip doing any searches for updates. Now that I am running on the old software again the stream couldnt be better, not a single hicup now. Its a shame the share feature and adjustable bit rate on the live settings was nice but it simpy didnt work. Also I could never link the share option to my facebook acct no matter how many times I told it do it.

So in short if you are having the same stream freezing issues just uninstall everything and reinstall it without doing any updates and that should fix it. Hopefully the next SP works better!

3 answers to this question