View And Edit Flattened Pzp File

falohaf

Question

Using photosuite I can open non-flattened pzp files, but can not open flattened pzp files. I can preview the flattened file, but when I select it to open all that is visible is a blank document. How do I open a flattened pzp file for editing?

The pzp files I am opening were created with photosuite before it was purchased by roxio. Under the original photosuite if a file (photo) with all effects exceeded a preset limit, the file had to be flattened before it could be saved. Instead of keeping the effects as separate images within the pzp file, flattening merged all items into one image when saved.

The help files that are delivered with the photosuite within roxio creator nxt pro indicates that flattened files can be edited by this application. I am not having any issue with opening non-flattened pzp files; only the files that were flattened

Edited by falohaf

2 answers to this question

Using photosuite I can open non-flattened pzp files, but can not open flattened pzp files. I can preview the file, but when I select it to open all that is visiable is a blank document. How do I open a flattened pzp file for editing?

I am sorry but what is a pzp file? I have never seen such a file when using PhotoSuite which I must admit I heardly ever use.