• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator 2010 Se

Geronimo

Question

I was able to first capture video and create a video file. I was ready to start importing image from another video cassette and the capture function does not work. My Roxio creator version is "Roxio Creator Special edition 2010". I have Windows 7 and my computer meets all minimum requirements. As I have mentioned, I already have been able to capture videos using same program and computer. The system seems to be detecting a signal. However, I can not see an image from my video in the small screen and when I click "capture" the system turns to "Not responding". I am also getting a pop up error message that reads: USB Controller Bandwidth exceeded. I only have one of the rear USB ports connecting to the VCR. All other USB drives in the back of CPU are not occupied. Any suggestions on how to address this issue ?

Edited by Geronimo

2 answers to this question

The first thing to try is to use Windows restore to get your computer back to where it was working.

Do you do regular maintenance on your computer? How much free space on the drive where you are storing the capture?

It looks like your computer had a hiccup.

Thank you Digital Guru. By the way, I did restore my computer to the date when it was working and it still does not work. My computer is updated. I keep getting the error message "USB controller bandwidth exceeded". Anything else you would recommend ? At this point, I am almost convinced to return this product.