• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Video Signal

Reza

Question

4 answers to this question

What if we don't have those two? I have them but one of them has a yellow Triangle sign with an exclamation mark. It says the driver was not installed properly, but I haven't found a way to install it "properly" I've uninstalled and reinstalled it in multitudes of ways. restarted he computer multiple times. And I always make sure to not plug in the usb device until after everything is done and the software specifically asks for it.

Bleh... I don't want to hijack OP's thread though.

Edited by wolfpack

Normally, you would right click on each of the entries and select to uninstall them, reboot your computer and then plug in the device -- if you have the program properly installed. Since you may not,

Uninstall the program using Revo Uninstaller in the Moderate mode. Agree to remove all the found entries. Clean up you computer by doing this. Copy the disc to a folder on your computer and then install the program from there. Make sure that there are no entries in device manager and then plug in the device. If Windows starts to install their drivers, stop it from doing so.

Normally, you would right click on each of the entries and select to uninstall them, reboot your computer and then plug in the device -- if you have the program properly installed. Since you may not,

Normally you would with the USB Device plugged into the PC, in device manager click on each of the entries and select to uninstall them, unplug the USB Capture Device and reboot the PC. Run repair, uninstall - reinstall, or sknis Revo Uninstaller in Moderate mode and reinstall following this guide.>> http://corel.force.c...kA060000000L3eQ

This is the important part do not plugin the USB Capture Device until your done repairing, uninstalling - reinstall, or sknis Revo Uninstaller, then installing and rebooting.