How Do I Download Software If I Have A Netbook?

McGzz

Question

3 answers to this question

help!!! really confused , i have went online and tried to download some but alot are winrar and i just want a simple download

McGzz, Roxio Game Capture Hardware and Software, delivery method is physical, no download available!

So a online download sounds like a illegal version of the software your trying to download? If it is this thread will get locked up real fast.

I will give you a chance to explain what you mean in more detail?

By the way I know of no netbook that would come close to the minimum system requirements needed to run the software.

I found out how because I have a netbook/notebook myself . What you want to do is get a 2 GB usb and the disc for the install software. Put the disc in a Computer ( probably a friends ) and pt the usb in the computer. After this, Go to start - Computer. It should show you a removable disk drive and a disc that is named Roxio Game Capture. Right click on the DIsc and copy it. Now, right click on the USB and hit paste. You let it copy and insert the USB to your netbook. Open the USB files, DOuble click the roxio game cap folder(if it has one) and Double click on the Setup which should be on the bottom. It'll run the install wizard thing and there you have it on your netbook. However, I highly doubt the netbooks and notebooks have the screen resolution required unless you connect you netbook to a monitor or flatscreen TV using the RGB cable

I found out how because I have a netbook/notebook myself . What you want to do is get a 2 GB usb and the disc for the install software. Put the disc in a Computer ( probably a friends ) and pt the usb in the computer. After this, Go to start - Computer. It should show you a removable disk drive and a disc that is named Roxio Game Capture. Right click on the DIsc and copy it. Now, right click on the USB and hit paste. You let it copy and insert the USB to your netbook. Open the USB files, DOuble click the roxio game cap folder(if it has one) and Double click on the Setup which should be on the bottom. It'll run the install wizard thing and there you have it on your netbook. However, I highly doubt the netbooks and notebooks have the screen resolution required unless you connect you netbook to a monitor or flatscreen TV using the RGB cable

McGzz was asking about dowloading pirated copies (since he says they are in rar zip format). So your "solution" does not even apply in this case.