CRAP

Vhs-Dvd 3 Plus Hangs, Won't Burn

Question

Wasted a day trying to get the (&(*^ to work, Not a chance. It hangs with blue screen, it won't burn to disc. I wasted my money buying this product not to mention a day of frustration trying to get it working. Gave up and uninstalled the (*^)*&^%ing product. And without changing the disc ROXIO wouldn't accept created a DVD with some freeware I had on my pc.

This software will sit on my shelf and gather dust thats all its good for.

9 answers to this question

The rest of seem to install and run it without a problem... That indicates a problem with your PC is the cause.

We can help you work through that or you can go under the Support tab at the top and open a Ticket with Roxio Support?

Or we can ignore you rant and leave it at that... Your choice.

Edited by Jim_Hardin

Not an accurate assessment. Look at the posts on this forum. The product is not ready for prime time. Bigger fool me for buying the product. I' ve uninstalled it and it will gather dust on the shelf. I' ve reverted to freeware product which does the job. Fool me once shame on me........

Not an accurate assessment. Look at the posts on this forum. The product is not ready for prime time. Bigger fool me for buying the product. I' ve uninstalled it and it will gather dust on the shelf. I' ve reverted to freeware product which does the job. Fool me once shame on me........

Your post is not an accurate assessment! I have had no problems at all with the program and I have transferred over 50 hours of VHS video without any problem. Users who have no problems do not post so the number of posts from people with problems is no indicative of anything. Most problems are related to users setup, improper connection and all the "crap" they have on their systems which often screw up other programs.

So what "freware product" supplies a hardware device to use with capturing?

Works fine for me too, worked right out of the box, with no problems.

I have to agree with Mr CRAP. This product is crap............... I am Electrical Engineer with 25 years experience in Programable Logic creation, writing and hands-on commisioning. This is NOT a user friendly product as advertised. I have spent 4 hours downloading various software and re-configuring hardware. I give up. I do not generally let things beat me.

Well done to those who have had sucess in using it, you are better than I...............

Lucky for me, I am returning my copy to the store I purchaced for a full credit tomorrow morning.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!! IT'S CRAP!

I have to agree with Mr CRAP. This product is crap............... I am Electrical Engineer with 25 years experience in Programable Logic creation, writing and hands-on commisioning. This is NOT a user friendly product as advertised. I have spent 4 hours downloading various software and re-configuring hardware. I give up. I do not generally let things beat me.

Well done to those who have had sucess in using it, you are better than I...............

Lucky for me, I am returning my copy to the store I purchaced for a full credit tomorrow morning.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!! IT'S CRAP!

All the rest of us mere minions don't seem to have any trouble with it... And we can spell too :lol::D:lol:

The product isn't a problem.

This is a me-too post ! It works properly for me also and the first time even ! <_<

Crap and Sweetas if you are truly interested in getting help, please answer these questions (link) and attach the dxdiag assessment of your computer. The questions ask about what product; remember there are two possibilities (at least) the older version and the newer "3" Remember being civil and answering questions doesn't cost you anything.

Just a side note: Sometimes even knowledgeable people are too smart and tend to overlook simple install steps and expect the program to work as they want and not as designed.

Happy New Year ! :)

Edited by sknis