• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Everything Is Connected Properly, Pc Is Well Above Requirements, But No Signal?

EpicBlargh

Question

Alright, so before my problem was that it'd only record about .4 seconds of a video. I unplugged my Roxio, ran a Repair, restarted my computer, and plugged it back in. Now, it'll say "No Signal" in red colors.

What did I do?

My PC is well above requirements, and everything is connected properly. My TV works fine, it's streaming my Xbox perfectly through the Roxio. It just can't find a signal. What could be wrong?

Thanks so much!

~EpicBlargh

16 answers to this question

Soooo... my Roxio is damaged?

Folks show up here telling us everything is hooked up correctly and there system meets the minimum system requirements.

Most are wrong and didn't install the software correctly, there system doesn't meet requirements, they have it connected wrong, or they are trying to use it for something it wasn't designed for!

I simply pointed you to the RGC FAQS.

Did you even read them because you posted again so fast?

I'm recording with my Xbox 360 and everything is hooked up like the instructions, but not only is there "No Signal" on my TV, but on my PC the recording has a delayed reaction of about 2.5 seconds. Help?

The TV is weird... but the 2.5 second delay is supposed to be there. Don't worry about that.

The TV is weird... but the 2.5 second delay is supposed to be there. Don't worry about that.

See what I mean you told me you read the FAQS! :wacko:

'The preview in the Capture software has about 2 second delay as it is required for the hardware to process the video.'

Can ayone help me with me with my TV?

The FAQ"S again....

Why can’t I see the anything on TV even though I have connected HDMI cable properly between the capture device and TV?

Except for the cable connection/setup (following by the Getting Started Guide), check the following items:

1. Make sure the USB cable is connected between the capture device and a laptop/PC. The laptop/PC has to be powered on. HDMI pass through relies on the USB power from the PC/laptop.
  2. Make sure Roixo software is installed on the laptop/PC where the USB cable from the capture device is connected to.
  3. Launch the capture application of Roxio Game Capture HD PRO software at least once. If the preview video doesn’t show up, close the application and launch it again.

The FAQ"S again....

Why can’t I see the anything on TV even though I have connected HDMI cable properly between the capture device and TV?

Except for the cable connection/setup (following by the Getting Started Guide), check the following items:

1. Make sure the USB cable is connected between the capture device and a laptop/PC. The laptop/PC has to be powered on. HDMI pass through relies on the USB power from the PC/laptop.

2. Make sure Roixo software is installed on the laptop/PC where the USB cable from the capture device is connected to.

3. Launch the capture application of Roxio Game Capture HD PRO software at least once. If the preview video doesn’t show up, close the application and launch it again.

The FAQ"S again....

I have all those and am still having this problem.