• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning To 2 Drives Simultaneously - Split From Unrelated Topic

Funtastic1

Question

3 answers to this question

-If you're making an MP3 disc, use Music Disc Creator [Create Music Disc Projects] and set up the content you want to burn.

Then hit the Burn icon, and a MP3/WMA disc - Burn setup dialog box will appear

post-208-0-44598600-1356682142_thumb.jpg

In your case you should have two burners showing. Ensure you check the box I've marked, for each burner.

-If you're making an audio disc from your MP3s, the same applies only the setup box will be for an Audio CD.

-If you're saving your MP3s to a data disc, you will be S.O.L. because there is no Creator Classic in NXT, and I don't think you can burn to two drives simultaneously with the dumbed-down "burn data disc" applet.

• Like 1

-If you're making an MP3 disc, use Music Disc Creator [Create Music Disc Projects] and set up the content you want to burn.

Then hit the Burn icon, and a MP3/WMA disc - Burn setup dialog box will appear

post-208-0-44598600-1356682142_thumb.jpg

In your case you should have two burners showing. Ensure you check the box I've marked, for each burner.

-If you're making an audio disc from your MP3s, the same applies only the setup box will be for an Audio CD.

-If you're saving your MP3s to a data disc, you will be S.O.L. because there is no Creator Classic in NXT, and I don't think you can burn to two drives simultaneously with the dumbed-down "burn data disc" applet.

Thank you it worked !!