• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Fuzziness Whilst Recording

harrymorgan1996

Question

21 answers to this question

Something I noticed is people that have had this capture card for a while have no problems, but people that have purchased it recently have been having the problems. Another thing I noticed was my friend tried to download the new software I believe it's 1.1 version, except it keeps telling him he already has it downloaded. On my capture card it tells me I have 1.0 version of the software, but when I try downloading the 1.1 it gives me the same thing. It could just be me being ignorant on these types of things, but that's a few oddities that seem to correlate to everyone that has the problem (minus the software part)

Edited by SnackPack

Something I noticed is people that have had this capture card for a while have no problems, but people that have purchased it recently have been having the problems. Another thing I noticed was my friend tried to download the new software I believe it's 1.1 version, except it keeps telling him he already has it downloaded. On my capture card it tells me I have 1.0 version of the software, but when I try downloading the 1.1 it gives me the same thing. It could just be me being ignorant on these types of things, but that's a few oddities that seem to correlate to everyone that has the problem (minus the software part)

You've already been told what your problem is.

You've already been told what your problem is.

So are you going to explain to me how I can run the program as long as I want record for 30 minutes perfectly fine and the only problem is this glitching that several people have that have a way better computer than mine? You may think you found my problem out and that's fine keep your opinion to yourself I'm simply stating a similarity between all of the people that have this same problem.