Halo Diehards

Youtube Upload Won't Sign Into My Account

Question

Anybody having this problem? I go to upload my video to YouTube, it asks me to sign in and then it says my sign-in is incorrect - - it's not!

7 answers to this question

Anybody having this problem? I go to upload my video to YouTube, it asks me to sign in and then it says my sign-in is incorrect - - it's not!

If you can't sign in to youTube then it is a youTube problem not a Roxio problem

If you can't sign in to youTube then it is a youTube problem not a Roxio problem

I'm sorry, I wasn't clear in my post: I can sign into my YouTube just fine - - unless I'm trying to do it via Roxio software to upload my video, using the option in the Roxio program to share my video on YouTube.

More info that might point to a possible problem in the Roxio software? To sign into YouTube, I'm asked for my email address, not my UserName. However, to sign into YouTube via Roxio I'm asked for my UserName.

I've tried all variations, even signed out of my YouTube and back in, to make sure I was using the correct information. My YouTube account shows me the email that is attached, so I'm sure I'm using the correct email as well.

Stumped.

Does seem odd but keep in mind you are the only one who has had this problem :huh:

Why not bounce this off of Roxio on thier Facebook account, HERE???

Please let us know what you find in case others run into this too ;)

Thanks for the link, I'll give Roxio a heads up there. But I am not the only one experiencing this issue, I saw a few more posts somewhere else in these forums (after I had posted) where the "solution" was to not use the Roxio YouTube button, instead uploading your video via YouTube and your computer. But this product is advertised as having that button, so it should really work.

Does seem odd but keep in mind you are the only one who has had this problem :huh:

Why not bounce this off of Roxio on thier Facebook account, HERE???

Please let us know what you find in case others run into this too ;)

I am also having this issue. I log into youtube.com without any issue, type the same username and password into the 'share on youtube' dialog window and it tells me my login information is incorrect.

I am also having this issue. I log into youtube.com without any issue, type the same username and password into the 'share on youtube' dialog window and it tells me my login information is incorrect.

She must have resolved it as she has been posting has made 30 some posts since then...