• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Have Video But No Audio?

Ruskie55

Question

First time using the help line...can anyone suggest a solution to my dilema...I have been using Roxio Photoshow for some time now no problems but today I uploaded my photo's and video and added some music.....but when it came time to play back on the video clips the original AUDIO is not there so I deleted the add on music just in case but no original audio still.....I checked the video just to make sure there was no problem when I played it back on the computer via quicktime the audio is there nice and loud....can anyone out there give a a heads up in the right direction? What am I doing wrong...I am using Windows 7 and Firefox?? :(

Many thanks in advance.....

2 answers to this question

Is anyone else having problems with Photoshow.....I thought as I was having no luck with my main computer I would give it a go on the laptop....so I proceeded to upload photo's and video and what is happening now is that evey video is coming up with a FAIL the size of the video footage is 4,660(kb) 30,864(kb) 6,720(kb) 30,310(kb) surely they are not big,,,,,but every time i try its a fail??????

Can anyone help??

It is becoming routine that uploads of video fail with a message that there is a bad folder. Roxio/Corel has shown no interest in fixing it so far. Have you complained to them? If you have a facebook account, you can go to the Roxio support site and ask for help. At least you will get some response.

Build your Photoshow on your downloaded desktop version of PhotoShow V6 and upload that PhotoShow . That seems to work for most people -- besides it is much faster and you will find out if there is a problem with the videos. Along with having the PhotoSHow on line, you can output them to a video file and save that IF you later decide to bunr a disc or put it on your portable device.

Edited by sknis