No Video Signal

tolekim

Question

4 answers to this question

Before we go further, please update the driver for your video device; your is more than 3 years old. Sometimes that is all that is needed. . I think this is the one but double check.

Did you plug in the device BEFORE you installed the software? If so, that was the mistake. You will have to remove the device form device manager, reinstall/repair the program and then plug in the device. Come back if you need a more detailed explanation.

I've done this. Removed the device from the device manager and repaired/reinstalled the program mutiple times. When I put the USB interface in after everything is done and the program is running, windows is still installing its own drivers. One of them is consistently failing to install properly though. (Again, according to windows.) I get this:

post-109127-0-30428100-1357276249_thumb.png

What is the ATIT Tool Utility?

Normally you would with the USB Device plugged into the PC, in device manager click on each of the Roxio entries and select to uninstall them, unplug the USB Capture Device and reboot the PC. Run repair, uninstall - reinstall, or sknis Revo Uninstaller in Moderate mode and reinstall following this guide.>> http://corel.force.c...kA060000000L3eQ

This is the important part do not plugin the USB Capture Device until your done repairing, uninstalling - reinstalling, or sknis Revo Uninstaller, then installing and rebooting.

"What is the ATIT Tool Utility?"

A very old (2006) overclocking utility for video cards! It could be a problem with the video card. Most card manufacturers have their own overclocking utility now. It is not supported by Windows 7.

It should be removed. because it may interfere with the drivers for this product.

Edited by sknis