Can Not Contact Roxio Techncal Support

johnlees

Question

I'm having trouble with creator NXT and I clicked on 'notify support of a defect' and tried to enter all the information about my problem,

I entered all the data they asked for, then clicked on submit and got a message that my email address was not in the corel data base.

So I clicked on 'create an account' , entered my email address, password, etc, and got a message that my email address allready existed.

I then tried to sign on to the corel account and it said my email address did not exist.

Whats up with that?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm getting very frustrated. Almost ready to look for a new product.

Thanks!

John

PS; I posted my original problem on the creater NXT, program crashes forum, and got no help

2 answers to this question

I'm having trouble with creator NXT and I clicked on 'notify support of a defect' and tried to enter all the information about my problem,

I entered all the data they asked for, then clicked on submit and got a message that my email address was not in the corel data base.

So I clicked on 'create an account' , entered my email address, password, etc, and got a message that my email address allready existed.

I then tried to sign on to the corel account and it said my email address did not exist.

Whats up with that?

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm getting very frustrated. Almost ready to look for a new product.

Thanks!

John

PS; I posted my original problem on the creater NXT, program crashes forum, and got no help

You really supplied no information on that other thread other then "it doesn't work". Why not go back and describe exactly what your are doing including some description about your project