quekemok

Improve The Quality On Youtube

Question

7 answers to this question

Without know what the original was set at AND what this one is set at now one can tell :huh:

YouTube has limits and downgrades some uploads... Check your account there to see when yours are.

It was defaulted at 480P set at auto, I changed it to 720P, the red HD lights up.

Do you see any difference?

post-97-0-43935100-1357483012_thumb.jpg

thanks

I know that is 720p, but I want to know if it is possible to give better quality in VideoWave

Of course, output, export as, still YouTube has it's requirements!

post-97-0-27701500-1357493803_thumb.jpg

Youtube has it's limitations and wont give the desired 1080p quality settings unless partnered with a satisfactory channel rating, most is probably 720p, which most would say is better off

Youtube has it's limitations and wont give the desired 1080p quality settings unless partnered with a satisfactory channel rating, most is probably 720p, which most would say is better off

Thnaks for that tidbit!

...and how does one get that channel rating ;)

...and how does one get that channel rating ;)

Anyone can upload videos to youtube...the question is how you, the uploader is willing to be unique to draw out attention, be it doing creative gameplay commentary, custom story telling, or just hillarious gameplay..though it takes work and quite some time to get subscribers...its been 2 months and i barely have 10, so yes still quite a long feat to go, but i do it to have fun, nothing else

Edited by TornSilhouette