Turtle Beach And Hdmi Setup

Bradley.Ryan

Question

I was wondering if this is possible. First off the way that i have had my xbox setup before I got the game capture hd was that I used an hdmi and the component cables for my turtle beach( I dont have the adapter for the HDMI and and component cable i just crack the casing off the component cables to allow room for the hdmi to plug in below on the xbox) and it works fine that way. I want to use the same set up plugging into the game capture device. So i have it where on the input I have the HDMI connected and the audio components connected as well, so that I will get my mic audio from my turtle beach's The problem is that when capturing I get the game video and game audio and I do not get my mic audio. Is there a way to fix this. I know that I could easily just use my component cables for all of the inputs but I would like to use the HDMI for better video guiltily. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

3 answers to this question

I was wondering if this is possible. First off the way that i have had my xbox setup before I got the game capture hd was that I used an hdmi and the component cables for my turtle beach( I dont have the adapter for the HDMI and and component cable i just crack the casing off the component cables to allow room for the hdmi to plug in below on the xbox) and it works fine that way. I want to use the same set up plugging into the game capture device. So i have it where on the input I have the HDMI connected and the audio components connected as well, so that I will get my mic audio from my turtle beach's The problem is that when capturing I get the game video and game audio and I do not get my mic audio. Is there a way to fix this. I know that I could easily just use my component cables for all of the inputs but I would like to use the HDMI for better video guiltily. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.

See if your answer is in the FAQ's here:

http://corel.force.com/roxio/articles/en_US/Master_Article/000014750-Roxio-Game-Capture-HD-PRO-FAQs