• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Credit Card Was Charged No Email Or Anything

FrozenWulff

Hey, so I recently bought a roxio game capture hd pro. About 2-3 hours later my credit card was charged for it. And yet I did not recieve any email notification saying it was shipped and no transaction id or nothing. Absolutley nothing at all. And as I read numerous times on this website they do not charge your credit card till its being shipped so I am getting a little worried here. I also want to know if it possibly take a certain amount of time after they charge your credit card to recieve any sort of info about it. Thanks for the help everyone.

So roxio finnaly emailed me after i contacted them and this is what they said.

Our records indicate that your order has been cancelled, and your credit

card has not been charged. Orders are normally cancelled for one of the

following reasons:

- The order was cancelled at your request

- The billing address that you supplied did not match the billing

address your credit card issuer has on file.

- The product ordered is no longer available for shipment or has been

discontinued.

- The carrier selected cannot deliver to the address specified.

Sincerely,

John T.

Sonic Solutions Online Store

This a bunch of bull because my credit card has still been charged and I have not recieved a refund or my product. And I did everything correctly all of the reasons he supplied were false and I did all of them correctly with the right information. So roxio needs to send me my product or give me my money back because this is stupid.

Ok so roxio emailed me back again after I sent them my credit card transaction id and they said my order has been cancelled and that I need to fax or mail them a copy of my credit card statement. This is complete bull. I cant believe I have to do all of this. Heres a heads up dont EVER order from roxio again they will scam you. This is bull and Im finished ordering from roxio.

Ok so roxio emailed me back again after I sent them my credit card transaction id and they said my order has been cancelled and that I need to fax or mail them a copy of my credit card statement. This is complete bull. I cant believe I have to do all of this. Heres a heads up dont EVER order from roxio again they will scam you. This is bull and Im finished ordering from roxio.

I would doubt that this happens to many folks, who order from them, but I don't blame you for not wanting to order from them, again.

• 2 months later...