Software Update/live Commentary

JoJoStarFire

Question

I was wondering if there was going to be a software update so we can live comment on videos while we are recording. I love the live commentary on the streaming, but I would also like to have that option on the regular capture recording. Since some people aren't able to stream due to bandwith. Also the software takes up a lot of cpu. I can't open a third party program and record voice at the same time, without degrading the recording. I only have a pc with 2gb of memory and that's what I have to work with right now. Was hoping something would come up in the future.

Thank you for understanding, and I hope I get a response soon.

2 answers to this question

I completely agree with you on this one, Not only does it take up allot of the CPU but it DOESN'T have a Livestream option :( I hope someone from Roxio reads this and makes changes because i want to start doing duel comms and i find it hard to sync audio considering with the HD PRO there is like a 3 - 4 second delay with the video. :(