• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
rocky1241rock

Xsplit Live Stream Error! -

Question

Hi, when I try connect stream to xsplit just gives me error =_=,

Xsplit works 720p when i live stream pc, but when i use the software by roxio it lags like 24/7!

->

HOW can i get XSPLIT TO WORK WITH ROXIO, i feel like i purchase wrong cap system now.

9 answers to this question

Computers are known to have 1.8 zillion errors. Specifying will A) help us understand your problem and B) let us fix your problem.

If the problem is what I think it is, here's a link to fix it.

Link to the newest Xsplit, which now has support for the Roxio GameCap HD Pro.

http://www.xsplit.co...a8fc3ee8feef951

Edited by APX Caramel

Computers are known to have 1.8 zillion errors. Specifying will A) help us understand your problem and B) let us fix your problem.

If the problem is what I think it is, here's a link to fix it.

Link to the newest Xsplit, which now has support for the Roxio GameCap HD Pro.

http://www.xsplit.co...a8fc3ee8feef951

Thanks for that link!

How well do you feel it is working with Xslit???

CPU???

How do you think an HD data stream gets from the USB port of the GameCAP to the output USB for your Internet connection :huh:

Every single Bit goes through the CPU, there is no direct path! Of course it uses CPU cycles, aplenty ;)

I know how it works. I was saying over other capture cards, this one is way up there. I am using roughly 60-75% of my 4GB DDR3 RAM just to livestream. I'm also on a i3, so that isn't helping, but at any rate, the old Roxio only used 20-30%. I love the card, but it is wearing my computer out.

I know how it works. I was saying over other capture cards, this one is way up there. I am using roughly 60-75% of my 4GB DDR3 RAM just to livestream. I'm also on a i3, so that isn't helping, but at any rate, the old Roxio only used 20-30%. I love the card, but it is wearing my computer out.

Hey, that gives you a good reason to get a new computer. :)

The "old Roxio"???

You mean the SD versions and you are comparing that to HD :huh:

Here is real tip for you ;)

whatever you are using to monitor your CPU?
delete it!

You would be surprised how much better your life will be when you aren't encumbered with meaningless trivia :lol:

I wish I could get a new computer, but I have other things at hand that need attention.

And trust me, I make sure to turn everything off. The only thing that runs while I stream is xsplit, pandora and the twitch chat.