Question

I am a Mac OS.10.6.8 user. I just created my first photo show and LOVE many features that I was able to incorporate. However,

rather than posting the show online, I would like to save to my desktop or a CD. How? If I burn to CD, will it play on someone else's computer without Roxio software?

4 answers to this question

I have created a show that includes 4 songs from my itunes library. When I play the entire completed show, the music "stutters" in places (not always the SAME places). It's like music from an old 78 record with scratches. Is there a way to smooth the music out? I have tried reloading the muic -- no help.

I thought perhaps the PhotoShow Desktop application might solve the small glitches I am encountering with my first show. It's free with Premium membrship, right? But it works only on PC platform? Why then, must a Mac user pay the same price when not all features are available?

That third question is an esoteric one isn't it? Remember you are paying for the web space.

You might be able to get an mp4 version of the PhotoShow from the menu to the right of the PhotoShow while it is being played. That sometimes works but more often than not, it doesn't. Did you try that? Once you get the mp4 file, you can make a DVD from that.

Send me a private message (option at the top of this page) with the link to your PhotoShow. I will listen to it to see if I can hear the stutter. There may be several causes for it but until I hear it, I can't take a guess. What format music did you use? What theme? How long after you made the PhotoShow did you watch it? Sometimes it clears up later.

Edited by sknis

I have created a show that includes 4 songs from my itunes library. When I play the entire completed show, the music "stutters" in places (not always the SAME places). It's like music from an old 78 record with scratches. Is there a way to smooth the music out? I have tried reloading the muic -- no help.

Is this stuttering occurring when you play it on your Mac before it's been rendered? I haven't used Photoshow much at all, but if this is happening during a "preview" then it's probably just a case that transitions are using up system resources so it's not playing everything smoothly. Once the slideshow is rendered, I would think it would play okay.