luizzika

2 Seconds Delay To Capture Image

Question

I want to capture good games and comment at the same time more on my plate has a glich q it takes 2 seconds to render the image Anyone know how to fix

8 answers to this question

That's not a glitch, it really takes that long for the HD Game Capture device to render that. But, it will also encode the audio at the same rate, so it should all be in sync when you're done. Keep in mind that it is not intended (nor really possible) to play your game by looking at the capture screen. You need to have a second, pass-through monitor to watch in "real time" while playing. Does that answer your question?

cara me ajude eu tenho a roxio hd pro e quero gravar e fazer comentarios ao vivo mais a questao e q a minha roxio tem um atraso de 2 segundos na renderizaçao do video vc sabe como arrumar

Okay, so what part isn't working. Are you capturing the game play okay? Is it not recording your comments as you play?

As I stated before, the two second lag between what happens on your game, and when you see it in the preview screen can not be changed. That's simply how much time it takes the hardware to capture and encode the video.

Edited by d_deweywright