• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Editing Photo Show

connie g

Question

I have Roxio Photo Show Premium service. I have been unable to edit my photo show. When trying to edit a photo I get the following error message.

We're sorry, buty an error has occurred. Please trying using the "undo" function and try saving your work again. If this problem persists, please contact customer support.

I have had numerous emails from technical support since the middle of Dec. but still can not edit my photos. Can anyone help?

2 answers to this question

I tried editing my photoshows but also get the same error message. I paid for a priority support ticket yesterday in hopes I'd be able to talk to someone who could help me. I called the priority support line a half hour ago and was told they do not provide tech support for Roxio products. The agent referred me to Cleverbridge. I called Cleverbridge and was told they do not offer tech support; they only handle the billing part of the business. The lady at Cleverbridge gave me the website address for Corel and advised me to get help from them. Corel merged with Roxio and should help but they don't. My only option was to call and get my money back on the priority support ticket. I had to go online to do that. If anyone ever finds out how to edit the Roxio photoshows, please post it!

PhotoShow seems to be a forgotten orphan product. There have been issues with the program and Roxio/Corel has not been able to fix it. It will probably go away after memberships are up (my guess). You cannot buy it on the Roxio sales web site anymore.

If you have an MAC, you may be out of luck; just keep trying. (or cancel your membership).

If you have a PC, your best bet is to download that PhotoShow to the desktop version of PhotoShow version 6 (comes with your membership). Do whatever edits you need to and then re-upload that PhotoShow perhaps with a different name. You can then delete the old one. Doing anything else at this stage is beating your head against a wall.