• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cassette To Usb (?? What Ever That Is).

rlb3rd+

Question

i am trying to work through a conflict. i just purchased cassette2usb to copy cassettes. as i get to the end of the process i get this message "process cannot access file c:\users\bob\appdata\roaming\burncd\mp3\track00.mp3 because it is being used by another process" i also use bearshare to download music.

rlb3rd

7 answers to this question

Shut down and reboot. It should shut down whatever is using the process. I fthat does not clear it use msconfig.exe and go to the start up tab to select what you don't what starting at boot. Reboot, acknowledge that you made the changes and try again.

BTW, No Roxio program will work with DRM protected music. Don't try because you may get messages that don't make any sense.

Edited by sknis

i am trying to work through a conflict. i just purchased cassette2usb to copy cassettes. as i get to the end of the process i get this message "process cannot access file c:\users\bob\appdata\roaming\burncd\mp3\track00.mp3 because it is being used by another process" i also use bearshare to download music.

rlb3rd

What is "cassette2usb" and where did you purchase it?

cassette2usb is not a roxio/corel product. it is software and usb cassette player to copy cassettes to computer and or burn cd purchased from clearclick. i sent email to them regarding this issue and have not rec'd response.i made a new capture folder. i tried this forum as i have the roxio nxt program and was hoping for some help.i will try instructions from digital guru.

"