lpoolmohzone

A Bundle Of Errors I Can't Fathom!

Question

okay i got this at christmas and didn't read the fine print. i needed to record for ps3 so i had to wait for component cables. and after recording about 3 things of footage yesterday i have issues.

1 slowness: my pc is garbage but meats the specs.

04c725194a82d21ecfa856d2f3d5eabd.png?1358025600

However the software is slow to set up. its bareable though..........if it worked.

2 once i get into the software i can edit nothing. its locked to hdmi display for a time which i attribute to slowness. I can edit absolutely nothing not even defaults.

89e58b1b37713d687f6e43e417ab245a.png?1358025923

once i CAN edit the settings. However I Need to lower quality first which i can edit for some reason. Either this happens or nothing at all

34c759e66910964431726673a0bdfc59.png?1358026118

though whether it be defaults or time to record or anything hell even changing output to component or even hitting capture the rsults end the same.......

cd1bee6b172331fcc3207af73f44f64d.png?1358026225

Although I noticed something in the settings

2b1f3626fecab6ea24bd686517c3f3a4.png?1358026270

I can't touch this it was set to Ntsc (Of Course ) when it worked yesterday but now it won't work at all. any helpful people willing to dig me out?

8 answers to this question

oh yeah the windows updates.........why is the topic solved though? its kinda not. my software isn't working still. just because we know what it is does not mean its fixed!

Its either youy or the other poster Martin Helwig, your the only ones in this thread (not counting me)

DONT go near the Topic Solved tab

Its either youy or the other poster Martin Helwig, your the only ones in this thread (not counting me)

DONT go near the Topic Solved tab

I split Martin's Mee Too post out of here, it IS NOT the same and only clutters up the Topic! :angry:

Your PC specs are OK but your software is crashing. That needs to be addressed!

I think what you want to do is try a repair but make sure you do it this way...

Unplug the device and put it aside till later.

Turn off your Anti Virus, Firewalls, Registry Cleaners, etc. and insert your Roxio Disc, run Install.

Be sure you accept the offer to Check for Updates (this is for Roxio, not Windows)

When you reach the screen where
Repair
is offered, choose that!

Then turn your AV & Firewall back on and reboot.

Finding and Posting Install Logs:

HERE

Of course Defrag and don't have anything else running while using the RGC ;)

now its gone back to this original glitch i had with out me trying again the repair............

basically if i enter capture my pc reboots and will keep rebooting unless i unplug