• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding More Than 3 Movie Titles In Roxio Mydvd

Diana_C

Question

I am trying to add more than 3 movies to a menu page, like a list of movie choices. (hope I am saying this right).

It tells me that the current menu is full after 3 movies are added.

I want more than 3 movie choices on a page. When I try to add more than three it crashes. How do I add more than 3 to a menu page?

When I change the text from the default to Arial in a black color, the text looks fuzzy and not clean. Is there any way I can make the text look clearer.

1 answer to this question

I am trying to add more than 3 movies to a menu page, like a list of movie choices. (hope I am saying this right).

It tells me that the current menu is full after 3 movies are added.

I want more than 3 movie choices on a page. When I try to add more than three it crashes. How do I add more than 3 to a menu page?

When I change the text from the default to Arial in a black color, the text looks fuzzy and not clean. Is there any way I can make the text look clearer.

There are several menu styles that allow more then 3 Titles per menu page. Have you tried any of them?

If you have selected a menu style that only allows 3 Titles per menu page then when you add the 4th Title it should ask you if you want to create a new menu page. Since you say your program crashes when you try to do that then there is something wrong with your setup/system.

How long in time are those movies you are trying to add?

It would help if you were to post your system specs similar to what I have in my signature.