• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
iPanguru

Strange Interference Sound

Question

Hey guys, So after having my roxio hd pro for a little over a week, I still get a wierd "interference" sound when I'm recording. I think it might be my computer, because I also get alot of static in my mic when recording audio for the gameplay (after I recorded the gameplay not during). So when I add my audio, i have to use audacity to edit my voice to remove static and mute my gameplay to ensure no annyoing sounds. A video a can show you guys where this is really annoying is to big to attach but heres the link of it on my channel.

http://bit.ly/W2yGNY

Any feedback on this is helpful. I already plan on getting a new computer for school so if this is my problem I'll just fix it in time. But if not I need ways to correct this.

Also. On a side note. Is there going to be a software update, or anything relative so we can capture game chat, record with the device during games? If not, I don't want to spend anymore money on a different game capture, since Roxio seems to work fine except for these MINOR, flaws. But they still proceed to be a nuesaince.

-Jake

5 answers to this question

Run a test cap...

Partway in, unplug or turn off the mic.

...and? ;)

Edit: the clip is nearly 1/2 hour long, what specific time points can we hear this at?

(is it really necessary to be so fowl mouthed? some here would delete the clip for that forum violation alone :huh: )

Edited by Jim_Hardin

I can hear it through out the whole video. maybe it's just me....I'm going to reinstall the software and then mess around with it. I get the sound when I'm hearing the preview audio too..

I'm also going to use my mic and try recording on a different computer and check the differences, it may be my comp and not my mic.

Sorry bout the language, that is what happens when I play and record as I play.

But thank you for the response.

Spent a few milliseconds too close to an anti tank mine ~ hearing is not what it used to be ;)

Good idea to switch things around - let us know what you hear!

I used it on a different computer and everything and still got the sound interference. My dad told me to just send it back and so I did. =/ Thanks for the help though.