Question

okay my new problem is that I cannot change the file type the M2TS in the Settings tab at all. I can click on it and I do get a drop down tab but my only option in the drop down box is M2TS.

9 answers to this question

I seen on roxio's own youtube tutorial that there are more options like avi, ntsc or whatever that one one is, u kno what i mean

I seen on roxio's own youtube tutorial that there are more options like avi, ntsc or whatever that one one is, u kno what i mean

What tutorial? provide a link. Are you sure that tutorial is for the HD device and not the standard RGC capture device.

the tutorial I watch is found in the Roxio software at the bottom of the screen I will post a telestration picture to show you what I am talking about. But it on roxio's youtube channel for "ps3 setup" tutorial.

@myguggi

here is the video link:

and as i said in the video in thier settings drop down was more options than M2TS

thanks for helping me out bro. ill respond more faster next time.

There is only ONE capture file type.

The others are in the Export As of VideoWave... ;)

can anyone break this down in lame-mans terms>"the others are in the export as of videowave .????? im lost??????

i dont see a export tab or option anywhere and i have the real deal software for roxio hd pro installed. and updated.

well i cannot give you proof as i watched someone's uploaded tutorial and YES THEY DID HAVE THE REGULAR GAME CAPTURE. i do appologize. for false claims. but can u explain why this is so. why can i not select ntsc format or avi instead of m2ts?

well i cannot give you proof as i watched someone's uploaded tutorial and YES THEY DID HAVE THE REGULAR GAME CAPTURE. i do appologize. for false claims. but can u explain why this is so. why can i not select ntsc format or avi instead of m2ts?

NTSC is not a video format.

can anyone break this down in lame-mans terms>"the others are in the export as of videowave .????? im lost??????

i dont see a export tab or option anywhere and i have the real deal software for roxio hd pro installed. and updated.

In the Edit mode, look under Output and then Export As.

Time for you to explore the program features a bit