Roxio Pc Setup

Keine

Question

so i have the software installed and looked thru the intructtions but they dont have a set up for pc? i would like to live stream games from my pc and record videos on it? could someone give me step by step instructions please? i got the software installed and the roxio game capture installed. i got a video card that supports hdmi and a 32 inch vizio tv. any help would be apperiacted i thought i had it hooked up right but all my tv says is no signal and the hdmi light on the roxio game capture doesnt light up and ive tried multiple things and cant figure out what im doing wrong

10 answers to this question

Does the big purple light on the device light up like it has power?

Are you trying to capture on the same computer you're playing on?

This is from the support pages...

"How can I use Roxio Game Capture HD PRO to record my PC Games?

Make sure the graphic card with your gaming PC is DirectX 9.0c compatible and has an HDMI output. Then connect HDMI from the graphic card to the HDMI input of Roxio Game Capture HD PRO device. Use another HDMI cable to pass through the video to a PC monitor. Connect USB cable from the capture device to a laptop where you have Roxio Game Capture HD PRO software installed. You can use the same PC to install software and capture as well but it requires high performance PC in order not to affect your PC gaming result.

Then launch the Capture application to start recording your PC gameplay."

ive done all u said but now i got alot of empty space on my monitor with a black boarder and when i tried to restart my pc its just a big blue screen when system reboots. i got both lights on for hdmi and the roxio hd cap blue arrow. and yes im trying to use it one computer since i cant afford a second pc. got all my pc drivers up to date as well

ive done all u said but now i got alot of empty space on my monitor with a black boarder and when i tried to restart my pc its just a big blue screen when system reboots. i got both lights on for hdmi and the roxio hd cap blue arrow. and yes im trying to use it one computer since i cant afford a second pc. got all my pc drivers up to date as well

Can I use Roxio Game Capture HD PRO to play live games on my computer display?

Yes as long as your computer display can take HDMI or Component input. Instead of connecting a TV, you can connect your computer display as an output with Roxio Game Capture HD PRO device so the video can be passed through in real time to your computer display.

You still need to connect the capture device via USB with a laptop/PC for recording though. The preview in the Capture software has about 2 second delay as it is required for the hardware to process the video.

http://corel.force.com/roxio/articles/en_US/Master_Article/000014750-Roxio-Game-Capture-HD-PRO-FAQs

idk it really screws up my display for some reason. and when ever i restart my pc i just get a blue screen while windows boots up. i also got a big black boarder around my tv now. also i look into maybe trying to turn up the resoultion and it has my display listed as demo tda 19978. ive tried playing with the resoultions doesnt help very much

wh7wz.png

im try to reinstall the software and i hope u guys can help me out i wish i could give u more infomation but i have no idea whats going on the this game cap

reinstalled the software still having black boarders on my tv screen

Edited by Keine